Note: This post contains affiliate links. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase. For more information, click here.
In April, for my 2017 reading goals I tried to focus more on Nancy Drew books. I made a little headway on my Gilmore Girls and Popsugar reading goals also. Below are the books I read in April. For more info on what I’m reading and how I rated books, click over to my Goodreads account.
Nancy Drew Mystery Stories
• The Secret of the Wooden Lady by Carolyn Keene
• The Clue of the Black Keys by Carolyn Keene
• Mystery at the Ski Jump by Carolyn Keene
• The Clue of the Velvet Mask by Carolyn Keene
• The Ringmaster’s Secret by Carolyn Keene
• The Scarlet Slipper Mystery by Carolyn Keene
• The Witch Tree Symbol by Carolyn Keene
• The Hidden Window Mystery by Carolyn Keene
• The Haunted Showboat by Carolyn Keene
• The Secret of the Golden Pavilion by Carolyn Keene
• The Clue in the Old Stagecoach by Carolyn Keene
Popsugar 2017 Reading Challenge + Advanced List
• Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen – A book that’s been on your TBR list for way too long.
• 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff – A book of letters.
• The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis – A book with a cat on the cover.
• Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White – A book from a nonhuman perspective.
• Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk – A book with a red spine.
• The Mothers by Brit Bennett – A book where the main character is a different ethnicity than you.
• Ready Player One by Ernest Cline – A book that’s becoming a movie in 2017.
• The Sellout by Paul Beatty – A book recommended by an author you love.
• Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl – A book with an eccentric character.
Modern Mrs. Darcy’s 2017 Reading Challenges for Fun and for Growth
• The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan – A book about books or reading.
• Vinyl by Sophia Elaine Hanson – A book you don’t want to admit you’re dying to read.