10 things I’m thankful for.
2. Belle (aka, best dog ever)
3. The opportunity to travel
4. Financial security
7. Farmers Markets
9. New ideas
10. Craft beer
This weekend is the Daylight Savings Time change, so remember to turn your clocks back an hour on Sunday, November 3. Yay, an extra hour of sleep!
This is a good time of year to check on a few household things, such as changing batteries in smoke alarms. Additional to-do items could include:
– Change batteries in carbon monoxide detectors
– Reverse ceiling fan direction (i.e., clockwise)
– Change filters (AC filters, refrigerator water filters, etc.)
– Review & stock up on supplies needed in case of severe weather (food & water, first aid kits, extra batteries, etc.)
– Clean out medicine cabinet
– Swap out seasonal clothes